THOUSAND ISLAND MINOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE!
The Thousand Islands Minor Football League (TIMFL) 2016 Inc. is a non-profit community organization. It is our goal to provide a quality youth developmental football program in partnership with our community support. We strive to provide a fun and safe environment for players to learn valuable life lessons found in youth sports. TIMFL offers 3 Divisions: Bantam (2004,2005), Pee Wee (2006,2007) and Atoms (2008, 2009).
The objective of this football program is to teach the fundamentals of the game, enhance physical condition and to promote sportsmanship. Our program ensures that each and every member shall have a chance to play in a positive and uplifting environment, regardless of their weight, height or playing ability.
2018 Important Dates
- February 3: Registration Opens! – All players must be registered online.
- April 2-6: Equipment pick-up. Registration and Fees must be complete to receive your player's equipment. Head coaches will provide further information as we get closer to the date.
- April 22 or 23: Community Day – Date to be confirmed.
- May 4: Our Bantams kick off the season with Friday Night Lights.
- June 23, 24: Championship Weekend!