THOUSAND ISLAND MINOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE!
The Thousand Islands Minor Football League (TIMFL) 2016 Inc. is a non-profit community organization. It is our goal to provide a quality youth developmental football program in partnership with our community support. We strive to provide a fun and safe environment for players to learn valuable life lessons found in youth sports. TIMFL offers 3 Divisions: Bantam, Pee Wee and Atoms.
The objective of this football program is to teach the fundamentals of the game, enhance physical condition and to promote sportsmanship. Our program ensures that each and every member shall have a chance to play in a positive and uplifting environment, regardless of their weight, height or playing ability.
Hello Football Family’s,
The TIMFL executive is preparing for the 2023 season. Registration will open on the timfl.com website March 1, 2023. The cost for registration, including all equipment except mouthguard and cleats, will be $275.00.
- Bantam (children born in 2009, 2010)
- Pee Wee (children born in 2011, 2012)
- Atom (children born in 2013, 2014, 2015)
The executive will host a Zoom meeting on Wednesday April 5th at 7:00pm to introduce ourselves to new participants/families, provide updates as we prepare for the season and answer any questions people might have.
- Registration opens – March 1, 2023
- League Zoom meeting – April 5, 2023 – 7:00pm
- Westbrook Dome Practice by Age Group (no equipment) – April 16 and April 23 (If available)
- Equipment Handout – April 25 (Atom), April 26 (PeeWee), April 27 (Bantam)
- Westbrook Dome Practice with Team – April 29 and April 30 (If available)
- Field Practices with Team throughout May - TBD
- League Games – May 21, 28 June 4, 11, 18
- June 25, 2023 – Final Weekend and Equipment Return
During the season practices are typically two days per week (Tuesday and Thursday 6:00 – 7:30) and games are played on Sunday’s. Practice nights and time might vary depending on the team / location./span>
If you have any questions in the meantime, please send an email to email@example.com. Looking forward to a successful season.